Telangana TS EAMCET Mark Calculation Formula

Telangana TS EAMCET Mark Calculation Formula TS EAMCET is a Entrance Exam which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Intermediate Education  The maximum marks that can be scored in EAMCET exam is for 160. The weight-age of these marks is 75% in the examination the rest 25% is from intermediate score.

» Read more